Print friendly version
Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial early-onset
- Early-onset Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy
- Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy 1
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy type 1
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Fuchs’ dystrophy. MedlinePlus. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007295.htm . Accessed 5/29/2009.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial 1. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The John’s Hopkins Medicine Web site has an information page on Fuchs’ dystrophy. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- The MayoClinic.com provides information about Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial 1. Click on the above link to access this information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Eye Institute (NEI) was established by Congress in 1968 to protect and prolong the vision of the American people. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- MeSH® (Medical Subject Headings) is a terminology tool used by the National Library of Medicine. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial 1. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.