Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial 2
* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial late-onset
- Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy 2
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy type 2
- Late-onset Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Screening Study for the Evaluation and Diagnosis of Potential Research Participants which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.