Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital anonychia
- Hyponychia congenita
- Isolated anonychia
- Isolated congenital anonychia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Congenital anonychia. Orphanet. May 2007; http://www.orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/OC_Exp.php?lng=EN&Expert=79143. Accessed 11/4/2011.
- Nail disorder, nonsyndromic congenital, 4: NDNC4. Online Mendelian Inheritance of Man (OMIM). August 2011; http://omim.org/entry/206800. Accessed 11/4/2011.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Anonychia congenita. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.