Congenital generalized lipodystrophy type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Beradinelli-Seip syndrome
- Berardinelli Seip congenital lipodystrophy type 2
- Berardinelli syndrome
- Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy
- Brunzell syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The NORD Physician Guide for Congenital generalized lipodystrophy type 2 was developed as a free service of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and it's medical advisors. The guides provide a resource for clinicians about specific rare disorders to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of their patients with this condition.
(Amylin Pharmaceuticals, LLC)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Adjunct to diet as replacement therapy to treat the complications of leptin deficiency in patients with congenital or acquired generalized lipodystrophy.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|