Neutral lipid storage disease with myopathy
Other Names for this Disease
- Lipidosis with triglyceride storage disease
- Neutral lipid storage disease
- Neutral lipid storage disease with myopathy without ichthyosis
- Neutral lipid storage disease without ichthyosis
- Neutral lipid storage myopathy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
This condition is inherited in an autosomal recessive pattern, which means both copies of the gene in each cell have mutations. The parents of an individual with an autosomal recessive condition each carry one copy of the mutated gene, but they typically do not show signs and symptoms of the condition.
Last updated: 5/8/2014
- Neutral lipid storage disease with myopathy. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). February 2014; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/neutral-lipid-storage-disease-with-myopathy. Accessed 5/8/2014.