Linear nevus sebaceous syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Jadassohn nevus phakomatosis
- Nevus sebaceus of Jadassohn
- Organoid nevus phakomatosis
- Schimmelpenning Feuerstein Mims syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
The cause of linear nevus sebaceous syndrome is unknown.
Last updated: 8/22/2011
- Lien SH, Hsu ML, Yuh YS, Lee CM, Chen CC, Chang PY, Chou CY. Prenatal three dimensional ultrasound detection of linear nevus sebaceous syndrome. Archives of Disease in Childhood Fetal and Neonatal Edition. 2005; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1721920/pdf/v090p0F315.pdf. Accessed 7/21/2011.