3 methylglutaconic aciduria type I
Other Names for this Disease
- 3 alpha methylglutaconic aciduria type I
- 3 methylglutaconyl CoA hydratase deficiency
- 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 1
- 3-methylglutaconyl-CoA hydratase deficiency
- 3MG CoA hydratase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.