Print friendly version
2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- 2,4-alpha dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency
- Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
hypotonia and respiratory acidosis in infancy. This condition may be associated with the DECR1 gene and likely has an autosomal recessive pattern of inheritance.2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency is associated with
Last updated: 3/17/2010
- 2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency. Newborn Screening Coding and Terminology Guide. September 14, 2009; http://newbornscreeningcodes.nlm.nih.gov/nb/sc/condition/De-Red. Accessed 3/17/2010.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about 2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss 2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.