Pure autonomic failure
Other Names for this Disease
- Bradbury Eggleston syndrome
- Bradbury-Eggleston syndrome
- Idiopathic orthostatic hypotension
- Idiopathic orthostatic hypotension (a symptom)
- Orthostatic hypotension (a symptom)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Pure autonomic failure. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.
(Chelsea Therapeutics, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of orthostatic dizziness, lightheadedness, or the "feeling that you are about to black out" in adult patients with symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension caused by primary autonomic failure (Parkinson's disease, multiple system atrophy, and pure autonomic failure), dopamine beta-hydroxylase deficiency, and non-diabetic autonomic neuropathy.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|