Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Nesidioblastosis alpha cell hyperplasia microglucagonoma and nonfunctioning islet cell tumor
- Nesidioblastosis, alpha cell hyperplasia, microglucagonoma, and nonfunctioning islet cell tumor
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Mahvash disease. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
In Depth Information
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Mahvash disease. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
Selected Full-Text Journal Articles
- Ouyang D, Dhall D, Yu R. Pathologic pancreatic endocrine cell hyperplasia. World J Gastroenterol. 2011 Jan 14;17(2):137-43.
- Yu R, Dhall D, Nissen NN, Zhou C, Ren SG. Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in glucagon receptor-deficient mice. PLoS One. 2011;6(8):e23397. Epub 2011 Aug 10.