Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- AA Amyloidosis
- Amyloid A amyloidosis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Last updated: 1/3/2014
- Boston University Amyloidosis Center. Amyloidosis Types. http://www.bu.edu/amyloid/about/what/types/. Accessed 1/3/2014.
- R Dhawan, MM Ahmed, E Mubashir et al. AA (Inflammatory) Amyloidosis. Medscape Reference. 10/08/2013; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/335559-overview. Accessed 1/3/2014.
- The Amyloid Treatment and Research Program at Boston University School of Medicine provides information on the treatment of different forms of amyloidosis. Click on the link to view this information.
- The Mayo Clinic provides information on the diagnosis and treatment of amyloidosis.
- Amyloidosis Awareness is an illustrated booklet for patients and physicians developed by Amyloidosis Support Groups Inc. Versions of the booklet are also available in Spanish and Portuguese.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Amyloidosis AA. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.