Gaucher disease perinatal lethal
Other Names for this Disease
- Fetal Gaucher disease
- Gaucher disease collodion type
- Gaucher disease, perinatal-lethal form
- Perinatal lethal Gaucher disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The NORD Physician Guide for Gaucher disease perinatal lethal was developed as a free service of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and it's medical advisors. The guides provide a resource for clinicians about specific rare disorders to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of their patients with this condition.