See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Smooth muscle: Intravenous leiomyomatosis. Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology. March 2011; http://atlasgeneticsoncology.org/Tumors/IntravLeiomyomID5158.html. Accessed 11/1/2013.
- Wu CK et al.. Intravenous leiomyomatosis with intracardiac extension. Internal Medicine. 2009; 48:997-1001. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/internalmedicine/48/12/48_12_997/_article. Accessed 11/1/2013.
- Liu B, Liu C, Guan H, Li Y, Song X, Shen K, Miao Q. leiomyomatosis with inferior vena cava and heart extension. J Vasc Surg. 2009; 50(4):897-902. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19560308. Accessed 11/1/2013.
On this page
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Intravenous leiomyomatosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.