Nevus of Ito
Other Names for this Disease
- Nevi of Ito
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Naevi of Ota and Ito. DermNet NZ. August 2011; http://www.dermnetnz.org/lesions/naevus-ota-ito.html. Accessed 9/28/2011.
- Nevi of Ota and Ito . eMedicine. July 2008; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058580-overview. Accessed 9/28/2011.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Nevus of Ito. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Nevus of Ito. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.