Proximal chromosome 18q deletion syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Monosomy 18q syndrome
- Proximal 18q deletion
- Proximal 18q deletion syndrome
- Proximal 18q-
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Proximal chromosome 18q deletion syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Proximal chromosome 18q deletion syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society is an advocacy organization composed of parents of individuals with chromosome 18 abnormalities. Click on the link above to view their information page on proximal 18q deletion syndrome.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Proximal chromosome 18q deletion syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.