Adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult-onset foveomacular vitelliform dystrophy
- Foveomacular dystrophy, adult-onset, with choroidal neovascularization
- Foveomacular dystrophy, adult-onset; AOFMD
- Macular dystrophy, vitelliform, adult-onset
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Your QuestionHow rare is adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy?
We have identified the following information that we hope you find helpful. If you still have questions, please contact us.
Adult-onset vitelliform macular dystrophy is considered to be a rare disorder. Currently its incidence is unknown.
Last updated: 9/4/2012
- Vitelliform macular dystrophy. Genetics Home Reference. October 2008; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/vitelliform-macular-dystrophy. Accessed 9/4/2012.