Dendritic cell, monocyte, B lymphocyte, and natural killer lymphocyte deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Other Names for Dendritic cell, monocyte, B lymphocyte, and natural killer lymphocyte deficiency
- Combined immunodeficiency with susceptibility to mycobacterial, viral, and fungal infections
- Monocyte - B - natural killer - dendritic cell deficiency
- Monocytopenia and mycobacterial infection syndrome
- Monocytopenia with susceptibility to infections
- Monocytopenia with susceptibility to mycobacterial, fungal, and papillomavirus infections and myelodysplasia