Print friendly version
Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with spheroids
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult-onset leukodystrophy with neuroaxonal spheroids
- Adult-onset leukoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids and pigmented glia
- Autosomal dominant leukoencephalopathy with neuroaxonal spheroids
- Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.