Febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Acute encephalitis with refractory repetitive partial seizures
- Acute non-herpetic encephalitis with severe refractory status epilepticus
- DESC syndrome
- Devastating epileptic encephalopathy in school-aged children
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
16 Rue Masaryk
Telephone: +33 (0)6 60 65 00 91
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.