X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 5
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Neuropathy X Type 5
- Familial opticoacoustic nerve degeneration and polyneuropathy
- Optic atrophy, polyneuropathy, and deafness
- Optic atrophy, sensorineural hearing loss and polyneuropathy
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.