X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 5
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Other Names for X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 5
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Neuropathy X Type 5
- Familial opticoacoustic nerve degeneration and polyneuropathy
- Optic atrophy, polyneuropathy, and deafness
- Optic atrophy, sensorineural hearing loss and polyneuropathy
- Rosenberg-Chutorian syndrome