Print friendly version
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease X-linked recessive 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease X-linked recessive 3
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, X-linked recessive, 3
- CMTX 3
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease X-linked recessive 3. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association has deveopled an information page titled "Surgery Sometimes, Bracing Often, Caution Always: Caring for the CMT-affected foot." Click on Muscular Dystrophy Association to view this information page.
- The National Human Genome Research Institute's (NHGRI) mission encompasses a broad range of studies aimed at understanding the structure and function of the human genome and its role in health and disease. Click on the link to view the information page on this topic.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease X-linked recessive 3. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.