Chromosome 10p deletion
Other Names for this Disease
- 10p deletion
- 10p monosomy
- Deletion 10p
- Monosomy 10p
- Partial monosomy 10p
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Chromosome 10p deletion. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Chromosome 10p deletion. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Unique is a source of information and support to families and individuals affected by rare chromosome disorders. Click on the link to view information about 10p deletions.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Chromosome 10p deletion. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.