Other Names for this Disease
- Cerebellar vermis hypo/aplasia, Oligophrenia, Ataxia congenital, Coloboma, and Hepatic fibrosis
- Cerebellar vermis hypoplasia - oligophrenia - congenital ataxia - coloboma - hepatic fibrosis
- Gentile syndrome
- Joubert syndrome with congenital hepatic fibrosis
- Joubert syndrome with hepatic defect
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied COACH syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The University of Washington's hindbrain malformation research program invites individuals with this condition to participate in their research program. Click on the link for more information on how to participate in their research study.