Print friendly version
Spinocerebellar degeneration and corneal dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Corneal cerebellar syndrome
- Der kaloustian Jarudi Khoury syndrome
- Spinocerebellar degeneration corneal dystrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Spinocerebellar degeneration and corneal dystrophy. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia: Making an Informed Choice about Genetic Testing is a booklet providing information about spinocerebellar ataxia and is available as a PDF document on the University of Washington Medical Center Web site. Click on the title above to view this resource.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Spinocerebellar degeneration and corneal dystrophy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.