Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenitally corrected transposition of the great vessels
- Discordant ventriculoarterial and atrioventricular connections
- Double discordance
- L-transposition of the great arteries
- Levo-transposition of the great arteries
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC) is a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. The NGC was originally created by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in partnership with the American Medical Association and the American Association of Health Plans.