Deafness enamel hypoplasia nail defects
Other Names for this Disease
- Bilateral sensorineural hearing loss, enamel hypoplasia and nail defects
- Deafness - enamel hypoplasia - nail defects
- Heimler syndrome
- Sensorineural hearing loss, enamel hypoplasia, and nail abnormalities
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ResearchMatch is a free national research registry designed to bring together patients, healthy volunteers and researchers. Anyone from the United States can register with ResearchMatch, and a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker may register on behalf of a volunteer. Researchers from participating institutions use the ResearchMatch database to search for patients or healthy volunteers who meet the study criteria. Many studies are looking for healthy people of all ages, while some are looking for people with specific illnesses. ResearchMatch was developed by major academic institutions across the country and is funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a center of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research. Click on the link to learn more about ResearchMatch.
- NIH Clinical Trials and You is a website developed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to help people learn more about clinical trials, why they matter, and how to participate.