Degos 'en cocarde' erythrokeratoderma
Other Names for this Disease
- Degos genodermatosis "en cocardes"
- Degos genodermatosis en cocardes
- Erythrokeratoderma "en cocardes"
- Erythrokeratoderma en cocardes
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Degos 'en cocarde' erythrokeratoderma. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Degos 'en cocarde' erythrokeratoderma. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.