Print friendly version
Developmental dysphasia familial
Other Names for this Disease
- Developmental language disorder
- Specific language impairment
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- de Guibert C, Maumet C, Jannin P, Ferré JC, Tréguier C, Barillot C, Le Rumeur E, Allaire C, Biraben A. Abnormal functional lateralization and activity of language brain areas in typical specific language impairment (developmental dysphasia). Brain. 2011 Oct;134(Pt 10):3044-58; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21719430. Accessed 8/27/2013.
On this page
In Depth Information
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Developmental dysphasia familial. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Developmental dysphasia familial. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.