Print friendly version
Segawa syndrome, autosomal recessive
Other Names for this Disease
- DOPA responsive dystonia, autosomal recessive
- Dystonia, DOPA responsive, autosomal recessive
- Parkinsonism, infantile, autosomal recessive
- Tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Segawa syndrome, autosomal recessive. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Segawa syndrome, autosomal recessive. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) collects and disseminates research information related to neurological disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Segawa syndrome, autosomal recessive. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.