Print friendly version
Hyperkalemic periodic paralysis
Other Names for this Disease
- Adynamia episodica hereditaria with or without myotonia
- Gamstorp disease
- Gamstorp episodic adynamy
- Sodium channel muscle disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hyperkalemic periodic paralysis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.