Fragile XE syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Fragile site, folic acid type
- FRAXE intellectual disability
- FRAXE syndrome
- Intellectual disability associated with fragile site FRAXE
- X-linked mental retardation associated with fragile site FRAXE
On this page
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.
American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
444 North Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-1512
Toll-free: (800) 424-3688
Telephone: (202) 387-1968
Fax: (202) 387-2193