Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy, type 2C
Other Names for this Disease
- Adhalin deficiency, secondary
- Duchenne-like muscular dystrophy, autosomal recessive, type 1
- Epileptic encephalopathy with global cerebral demyelination
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy, type 2C. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.