Print friendly version
Glaucoma 3 primary infantile B
Other Names for this Disease
- Glaucoma primary congenita type 3B
- GLC3 type B
- Primary congenital glaucoma
- Primary congenital glaucoma type 3B
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Glaucoma 3 primary infantile B. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.