Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Hodgkin disease
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Hodgkin's
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hodgkin lymphoma. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library provides information on this condition. Click on the link to view the information.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hodgkin lymphoma. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.