Hyperkeratosis palmoplantar localized epidermolytic
Other Names for this Disease
- Diffuse erythrodermic palmoplantar keratoderma, Voerner type
- Diffuse erythrodermic palmoplantar keratoderma, Vörner type
- Epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma
- Epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma of Voerner
- Epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma of Vörner
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hyperkeratosis palmoplantar localized epidermolytic. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.