Print friendly version
Ornithine translocase deficiency syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- HHH syndrome
- Hyperornithinemia-hyperammonemia-homocitrullinuria syndrome
- Ornithine translocase deficiency
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Ornithine translocase deficiency syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Ornithine translocase deficiency syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus.gov provides more information on urea cycle disorders in general. MedlinePlus is a Web site designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Ornithine translocase deficiency syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.