Print friendly version
Hyperphenylalaninemia due to dehydratase deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Dehydratase deficiency
- Hyperphenylalaninemia with Primapterinuria
- Hyperphenylalaninemia, BH4-deficient, D
- Hyperphenylalaninemia, tetrahydrobiopterin-deficient, due to pterin-4-alpha-carbinolamine dehydratase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hyperphenylalaninemia due to dehydratase deficiency. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Hyperphenylalaninemia due to dehydratase deficiency. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.