Other Names for this Disease
- Francois dyscephalic syndrome
- François dyscephalic syndrome
- Hallermann Streiff Francois syndrome
- Hallermann Streiff syndrome
On this page
The genetic cause of Hallerman-Streiff syndrome has not been identified. It reportedly typically occurs randomly for unknown reasons (sporadically), most likely due to a new spontaneous (de novo) mutation in the affected individual.
Last updated: 7/23/2012
- Hallermann Streiff Syndrome. NORD. April 11, 2012; http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/498/viewAbstract. Accessed 7/23/2012.