Familial dilated cardiomyopathy
Other Names for this Disease
- Cardiomyopathy, familial dilated
- Dilated cardiomyopathy, familial
- Familial isolated dilated cardiomyopathy
- Familial or idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy
- Hypokinetic dilated cardiomyopathy, familial
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Familial dilated cardiomyopathy. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Familial dilated cardiomyopathy. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Familial dilated cardiomyopathy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.