Ichthyosiform erythroderma, corneal involvement, deafness
Other Names for this Disease
- Desmons syndrome
- Keratitis-ichthyosis-deafness syndrome, autosomal recessive
- KID syndrome, autosomal recessive
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Ichthyosiform erythroderma, corneal involvement, deafness. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Ichthyosiform erythroderma, corneal involvement, deafness. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- DermNetNZ provides information on ichthyosis in general. DermNetNZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Ichthyosiform erythroderma, corneal involvement, deafness. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.