Iris dysplasia hypertelorism deafness
Other Names for this Disease
- Axenfeld-rieger anomaly with partially absent eye muscles, distinctive face, hydrocephaly, and skeletal abnormalities
- De Hauwere syndrome
- De Hauwere-Chitty syndrome
- De Hauwere-Leroy-Adriaenssens syndrome
- Iris dysplasia - hypertelorism - deafness
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.