Print friendly version
Pachyonychia congenita type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Jadassohn Lewandowsky syndrome
- Lewandowski Kikolich syndrome
- Pachyonychia congenita Jadassohn Lewandowsky type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Pachyonychia congenita type 1. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition. Click on the link to view the information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Pachyonychia congenita type 1. Click on the link to go to GHR and review the information.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Pachyonychia congenita type 1. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Pachyonychia congenita type 1. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.