Print friendly version
Keratoderma palmoplantar deafness
Other Names for this Disease
- Diffuse palmoplantar keratoderma with deafness (subtype)
- Focal palmoplantar keratoderma with sensorineural deafness (subtype)
- Hereditary palmoplantar keratoderma with deafness (subtype)
- Keratoderma palmoplantar, with deafness
- Palmoplantar keratoderma and sensorineural deafness
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Keratoderma palmoplantar deafness. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Keratoderma palmoplantar deafness. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Keratoderma palmoplantar deafness. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.