Keratosis palmoplantaris papulosa
Other Names for this Disease
- Buschke fischer brauer syndrome
- Buschke-Fischer-Brauer syndrome
- Keratoderma, palmoplantar punctate type 1
- Keratodermia palmoplantaris papulosa, Buschke-Fischer-Brauer type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types has funded ichthyosis-related research through its Research Grant Program.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- The National Registry for Ichthyosis and Related Disorders at the University of Washington was created with the support of the National Institutes for Health to encourage research into the diagnosis and treatment of the ichthyoses and related disorders. We have approached this goal by having people that are affected by these conditions enroll in the Registry as well as by sharing information about ongoing research projects with those who ask to be notified.
- ResearchMatch is a free national research registry designed to bring together patients, healthy volunteers and researchers. Anyone from the United States can register with ResearchMatch, and a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker may register on behalf of a volunteer. Researchers from participating institutions use the ResearchMatch database to search for patients or healthy volunteers who meet the study criteria. Many studies are looking for healthy people of all ages, while some are looking for people with specific illnesses. ResearchMatch was developed by major academic institutions across the country and is funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a center of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research. Click on the link to learn more about ResearchMatch.
- NIH Clinical Trials and You is a website developed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to help people learn more about clinical trials, why they matter, and how to participate.