Other Names for this Disease
- Acral dysostosis with facial and genital abnormalities
- Costovertebral segmentation defect with mesomelia (formerly)
- Covesdem syndrome (formerly)
- Fetal face syndrome
- Mesomelic dwarfism-small genitalia syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Robinow Syndrome Foundation
P.O. Box 934
Anoka, MN 55303
Telephone: 763-291-7190 or 763-434-1152
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.