Other Names for this Disease
- Acral dysostosis with facial and genital abnormalities
- Costovertebral segmentation defect with mesomelia (formerly)
- Covesdem syndrome (formerly)
- Fetal face syndrome
- Mesomelic dwarfism-small genitalia syndrome
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Skeletal Diseases which may be of interest to you.