Other Names for this Disease
- Angio-osteohypertrophy syndrome
- Klippel Trenaunay syndrome
- Klippel-Trénaunay syndrome
- Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
The cause of KTS is unknown. Evidence shows that it is almost always sporadic, which means that it occurs in people with no history of the disorder in their family.
Last updated: 1/10/2012
- Klippel-Tranaunay Syndrome. Genetics Home Reference. July 2010; http://www.ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klippel-trenaunay-syndrome. Accessed 1/10/2012.