Cutaneous necrotizing vasculitis
Other Names for this Disease
- Angiitis cutaneous leukocytoclastic
- Cutaneous leukocytoclastic angiitis
- Dermal necrotizing angiitis
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Cutaneous necrotizing vasculitis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.