Microphthalmia syndromic 6
Other Names for this Disease
- Anophthalmia clinical with micrognathia malformed ears digital anomalies and abnormal external genitalia
- Microphthalmia and pituitary anomalies
- Microphthalmia with brain and digit developmental anomalies
- Syndromic microphthalmia type 6
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.